- 5 Affordable Tropical Island Getaways
- Imagine the feel of the warm sun on your shoulders as you walk along a pristine white sand beach stretching to the horizon, fringed by palm fronds and the sumptuous blue ocean. All part of your new laid back lifestyle free from stress. Island resorts aren’t just private playgrounds for the rich and famous; they’re also for the budget-conscious traveler. All of these private islands are similar in their casual style and stunning locales, but their focus and amenities vary. In this article, we outline the best five tropical island paradises.
- Bali –
- This tourist mecca is voted one of the best islands in the world year after year. There’s enough room on Bali for everyone, the surfing is great, the food amazing, it’s dirt cheap, the parties are great, the locals are some of the friendliest in the world, there’s a volcano to climb, and there are temples to see.
- Myrtle Beach, SC –
- Continually ranked as one of America’s best family beach destinations, Myrtle Beach offers visitors one-of-a-kind nightlife, more than 100 golf courses, and 60 miles of sandy shoreline — all at affordable prices.
- Curacao –
- Located in the Caribbean Sea, this Dutch-owned island is perfect. Voted one of the best in the Caribbean, Curacao is like being in tropical Holland. The town is built in the Dutch style, but the surrounding areas are all tropical. Hit the beaches, lay in the sun, and party the night away.
- Phuket, Thailand –
- Getting to Thailand does not come cheap — although booking your flights as far in advance as possible certainly helps — but once you’re there, you can live like royalty for a shockingly low fee. The beach town of Phuket in particular is home to some of the most luxurious resorts in the world, and yet even the most exclusive properties offer rooms at very low rates.
- Ocho Rios, Jamaica –
- The island of Jamaica is beautiful, easily accessible, and relatively affordable. Eat cheap at roadside shacks serving the best jerk chicken and pork you’ve ever had in your life, discover natural wonders like the magnificent Blue Hole, spend your days paddling in the ocean, and dance the night away between hefty sips of Jamaican rum.
- No matter which tropical island resort you choose, one thing is clear: you don’t have to spend a lot of money to have a luxurious getaway. After all, it’s hard to put a price tag on watching the sunset from a deserted, palm-fringed beach.
Whether the school is right around or years away, sparing is a key a portion of paying for your kid’s training. Nearby grants and student loans, funds are one of... Read more
Cleaning plays an essential role in our daily lives, keeping surfaces clean and free of soil not only helps reduce spreading of germs but also helps extend the life of... Read more
We all face numerous sorts of dangers: risk of meeting with an accident, falling sick, being a victim of a natural disaster or fire, and above all risk of life.... Read more
You’re not the only one in needing to put off that trek to the dental specialist. The “2011 Survey of Dental Care Affordability and Accessibility” discovered 77% of Americans without... Read more
Your Current laptop seems to be slowing down a lot and work doesn’t seem to be completed on time.Plus you have to continously charge your laptop which makes it hell... Read more
It is completely okay to have a small house. What is important in that case is to design the small space in such a way so as to avoid it... Read more